Resources for Charity Partners
Welcome to our campaign resource page, where you will find all the necessary resources and assets to help you succeed in your campaign. We have produced a variety of resources such as email templates, video assets, social media post templates, and more, to make sure that you have everything you need to create an impactful campaign.
Feel free to explore and use these resources to help you throughout the campaign.
Videos To Share
- How It Works
- YouTube Animated Video: Finding Her Voice (To be Released May 1)
- YouTube Animated Video: Finding Fulfilment (To be Released May 15)
- Downloadable Animated Video: Finding Her Voice (To be Released May 1)
- Downloadable Animated Video: Finding Fulfillment (To be Released May 15)
- Animated Story | Self-Love
- Animated Story | A Mother’s Grief
- Animated Story | Breathe
- Featured Video: The Power of Horses: Breaking Barriers (To Be Released May 8)
- Downloadable Featured Video: The Power of Horses: Breaking Barriers (To Be Released May 8)
- Featured Video: The Power of Horses: Advocating for First Responders (To Be Released May 22)
- Downloadable Featured Video: The Power of Horses: Advocating for First Responders (To Be Released May 22)
- Animated and Featured Videos Captions
Training Sessions Call Recordings
- Tuesday, February 28: Brief overview of the campaign
- Tuesday, March 28: Introduction to the campaign, fundraising platform, fundraising tips & tricks, assets overview, etc.
- Tuesday, April 4: Social Media Best Practices
- Tuesday, April 11: Culture and Community Development
- Tuesday, April 25: Launching your fundraiser!
Commonly Asked Questions
Launching May 1-31, 2023, Seen Through Horses is a peer-to-peer awareness and fundraising campaign composed of individuals, nonprofits, mental health professionals, celebrities, influencers, and businesses to increase awareness, public engagement, and raise funds to improve access to programs incorporating horses for mental health and personal growth.
Seen Through Horses’ Charity Partners are convening together to activate their networks to spread awareness and fundraise on their behalf. Fundraising for one of our Charity Partners is easy!
- Step 1: Select a Seen Through Horses Charity Partner to fundraise for or make a one-time donation.
- Step 2: Create a free profile and set a fundraising goal.
- Step 3: Share your profile with friends and family before and during the Seen Through Horses Campaign from May 1-31, 2023.
- Step 4: See your impact! When the campaign is over, the funds raised will go directly to your chosen organization.
A rising tide lifts all boats – together we can make a bigger difference.
Our Charity Partners are 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations that incorporate horses into professional mental health programs and services.
These nonprofits have been invited to join the Seen Through Horses Campaign as benefactory Charity Partners.
Our Charity Partners are committed to expanding the role horses play in mental health services and increasing access to these professional programs.
We are on a mission to uplift the sector and invite you to help us make a difference by increasing awareness and raising funds for a Charity Partner of your choice.
There is an application each year to complete to become a Charity Partner. Be sure to join the Horses for Mental Health mailing list, found in the website footer, to stay updated.
Applications are generally open in January.
At the end of the campaign, funds raised by fundraising participants and donors will go directly towards benefiting the chosen nonprofit organization.*
Your fundraising efforts will have a direct impact on that organization’s ability to expand their work and ultimately benefit mental health programs and services incorporating horses.
*Donors may choose to cover platform and credit card fees associated with each donation.
Your donations will benefit your chosen Charity Partner in providing quality mental health programs and services incorporating horses.
Each organization has different goals, so donations may help accomplish a range of support including expanding programs, therapy session scholarships, horse care, facilitator training, and more.
Your efforts will directly impact your Charity Partner’s ability to continue their meaningful work of expanding the role horses play in mental health and well-being.
Click on a Charity Partner above to create a personalized fundraising page to raise awareness and funds for your chosen charity, or you can choose to donate directly.
Spread the word on social media and share the provided videos and posts so every person will know horses can be a solution for mental health needs!
Visit our full list of ideas, here!